Occupy Wall Street two years later


Occupy Wall Street exploded onto the American political landscape in the fall of 2011, and a movement quickly spread to all corners of the planet with ordinary individuals taking to the streets to declare they were not pleased with the status quo of supporting the 1% while the remaining 99% of citizens suffer.  The movement itself has gone through multiple transformations in the last two years, and some protests have carried on for the entire duration, dotted across America.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy